- Boards and Commissions Home
- Boards & Commissions List
- Budget Committee
- Current Vanancies
- Development Review Commission
- Historic Resources Advisory Board
- Library Advisory Board
- Parks, Recreation and Natural Resources Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Redevelopment Agency
- Sustainability Advisory Board
- Transportation Advisory Board
- 50+ Advisory Board
- Tourism Advisory Committee
- Youth Members on Advisory Boards
- City Council
- Vacancies & Applications
Boards & Commissions Vacancies
To apply for a volunteer position on a City of Lake Oswego board, commission, or committee, please follow the link below to the application for your area of interest. The application is designed to be completed online and is submitted by clicking the submit button at the end of the form. You will receive confirmation of receipt on the webpage immediately, and staff will be in touch regarding your application after the closing date.
Please note that you may apply for more than one Board or Commission, but may only be appointed to serve on one Board or Commission at one time.
Board or Commission
|Transportation Advisory Board||February 15, 2019|
For further information on the City of Lake Oswego's boards, commissions, and committees vacancies and application process, call the City Manager's Office at 503-635-0215.