Downtown Lake Oswego
Lake Oswego’s Downtown is a beautiful, walkable lakefront business district with an estimated 747,000 square feet of ground floor space with specialty shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as office and service uses. Located along State Street (Highway 43) and between A to B Avenues from 6th Street to State, downtown has several connected nodes.
- Lake View Village, at State and A, is a mixed-use redevelopment with several restaurants and local and national specialty retailers including Sur la Table and Chico’s.
- Oswego Village is an 86,000 square foot center on State Street just south of A Avenue. Anchored by Whole Foods 365 Market and Ace True Value Hardware, it includes a mix of food-related and specialty retail shops.
- Lake Place shopping center, further south along State Street, adds Petco, U.S. Bank, and small specialty and service businesses to the downtown mix.
- Civic and community uses include City Hall and a fire station, the post office, the Lakewood Center for the Arts, the Gallery Without Walls, and the Lake Oswego Public Library in the adjacent First Addition neighborhood.
- Downtown’s Millenium Park is home to the popular Farmers’ Market and many community and entertainment events throughout the year.