As the Clerk of the Council, the City Recorder:
- Prepares and distributes the Council agenda
- Completes Council meeting minutes
- Maintains a calendar of pending issues
- Serves as the Elections Officer and coordinates Mayor and Council elections, as well as city-wide measures
- Maintains the legislative history, documents, and public records of the city.
In addition to the City Recorder, staff resources include a Deputy City Recorder and a Records Management Specialist.
For information about these programs, contact Anne-Marie Simpson, City Recorder, at 503-534-4225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information about a delay in online code updates effecting the following ordinances:
2806 - Single Use Plastic Bag Ban
2810 - SDC Exemptions for Affordable Housing
2804 - Utility Franchises in the Right-Of - Way
2808 - Development Review Commission Qualifications
2811 - Non Community Development Code Update
The online Code is current through Ordinance 2797, passed on November 6, 2018. We expect the above ordinances to appear in the City's on-line Municipal Code by mid-February 2019.