As the Clerk of the Council, the City Recorder:
- Prepares and distributes the Council agenda
- Completes Council meeting minutes
- Maintains a calendar of pending issues
- Serves as the Elections Officer and coordinates Mayor and Council elections, as well as city-wide measures
- Maintains the legislative history and documents from other departments for retention
In addition to the City Recorder, staff resources include a Deputy City Recorder and Records Manager.
For information about these programs, contact Anne-Marie Simpson, City Recorder, at