Blood Drive - City Challenge
We invite you to take the Blood Drive City Challenge and give blood, Thursday, August 3 and Friday, August 4. Beginning at 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. both days, stop by City Hall and donate blood and meet the challenge! Walk-ins are welcome, but scheduling a time helps avoid long waits. You can make an appointment online at www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation using sponsor code “LOCityHall” or by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS.
Benefits of Donating
- It feels great to donate!
- You get free juice and cookies.
- It’s something you can spare – most people have blood to spare... yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone’s hero
Give Blood, Save a Life, Have a Cookie!