Join us for a free landscaping workshop
You don’t have to have a brown lawn to be a “green” water steward
Saturday, May 10, 9-10:30 a.m.
West End Building, Santiam Room
4101 Kruse Way, Lake Oswego
The workshop will cover:
- How to prevent or correct the most common landscape and irrigation mistakes
- Water + soil + plants = a magical relationship
- The good, bad and ugly of different watering method
- Soil type and plant placement: the keys to the amount of water you need
- Have your questions answered by our expert landscape and irrigation specialist, Kevin McCaleb, Water Conservation Specialist for the City of Lake Oswego and Certified Irrigation Instructor.
This free workshop will include a 30-40 minute presentation and time for Q/A. Coffee, bagels and banter will be served up.
For questions please contact Kevin McCaleb via email or at 503-675-3747.