Pilkington/Jean Rd Intersection Improvements
The City will evaluate two alternatives, a mini roundabout or signal, for this intersection and construct the preferred alternative to address transportation capacity, efficiency and safety. Improvements include recontruction of each of the four approaches for 150 ft., including curb and gutter, 6 ft. bike lanes, 6 ft. sidewalks and ADA ramps at each corner. Originally identified as a signal in the Transportation System Plan (TSP-62).
October 21, 2019
- Century West has started the Evaluation process.
- In the month of November, work crews will begin collecting data for the project.
- Once the evaluation has been completed, the City will send out invitations to an Open House to present the findings.
- The Open House is tentatively scheduled for the end of January, 2020.
- Please check back for updates on the Project.
October 18, 2019
- The City has awarded a Personal Service Contract to Century West Engineering Corporation to design the Pilkington/Jean Rd Intersection Improvements.