The Lake Oswego Library Advisory Board (LAB) plays a role in the development of the City's public library. Each board member is appointed by the City Council either to a three-year term or to fill a vacancy.
The LAB advises the Library Director and the City Council on matters that relate to library services, policies, and funding. Members are asked to uphold the right of all citizens to full access to information and to participate in long-range planning for library services.
Library Advisory Board Members:
- Alan Laird, Chair
- Jessie Halligan, Vice Chair
- Fred Baldwin
- Lucas Brook
- Mike Hostetler
- Nancy Niland
- Clifford Perigo, Vice Chair
- Sebastian Marin-Quiros, Youth Member
- Council Liaison: Jon Gustafson
- Staff Liaison: Bill Baars