- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
The Tennis Center provides competitive and noncompetitive play for adults of all ability levels. There are activities to challenge every tennis player such as lessons, drill and play, leagues, and weekly ladders. View our current lesson schedule and register online
- Beginner: You have no (or limited) tennis experience.
- Advanced Beginner: You have had some lessons, but need on-court experience to improve fundamentals and develop consistency.
- Intermediate: You have more dependable strokes, but are still working to keep the ball in play with others of the same ability level.
Adult Tennis Activities
- Adult Lessons: The Indoor Tennis Center offers an extensive lesson program for beginning to advanced adult players. Programs range from group lessons focusing on skill development, to competitive play. Classes are offered Mondays & Wednesdays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, or Saturdays.
- Drill and Play: Improve your skills with moving drills. Using your current USTA rating for class choice insures a challenging learning environment for all. Morning, Afternoon and Evening sessions available.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons are also available. Call the Tennis Center, 503-635-5550, for a listing of our professional teaching staff.
- Leagues and Ladders: Many other opportunities are provided for competitive and non-competitive play in weekly ladders, City League and USTA Team Tennis. Call the Tennis Center at 503-635-5550 for more information.