The Lake Oswego Skate Park at 5520 Willow Rd. (corner of Willow and Pilkington), is a membership-based park, supervised by Parks & Recreation staff. The Park is open to all ages for Skateboarders and In-Line Skaters from Spring Break through mid-October.
The Park offers skate camps, private lessons, special events and more! To contact staff at the Skate Park, when open, please call 971-563-8045. For registration and other contact info, please go to the Skate Park contact page.
Park Hours for 2015
The Skate Park is now open.
Spring Hours (March 21 - June 7)
Thursday - Friday: 3-7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 12-7pm
Summer Hours (Starting June 10)
(Closed July 4)
Membership & Fees for 2015
The Skate Park is a membership based park. To become a member complete the membership form. Memberships are valid for the season (2015 - March 21 - October 4). The Fee information is as follows:
- One-day pass: $4
- Residents: $30
- Non-Residents: $50
Skate Park users are expected to follow the following guidelines when using the Park:
- Users are supervised during all hours of operation.
- Open to skateboarding & inline skating only.
- Helmets required.
- Skaters are free to enter & leave premises during operating hours.
- Parent-signed registration form required for skaters under 18.
- Skaters 18 and older must show ID when registering.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow