- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Athletic Fields
- Friends Groups for Parks and Natural Areas
- Natural Areas
- Off-Leash Areas For Dogs
- Park Sites and Information
- Parks General Information
- Parks Maintenance
- Picnic Shelter Reservations
- Plans & Projects
- GOLF COURSE FEASIBILITY STUDY 2018
- Integrated Pest Management
- Iron Mountain Concept Plan
- Park Planning
- Parks Projects
- Restoration & Management Plans
- Site Plans
- Studies and Reports
- Tryon Creek Cove Trail Connection
- Woodmont Park Concept Plan
- Ranger Station
- Trails & Pathways
- Urban Wildlife
- Volunteer Stewardship
PARKS PLAN 2025
Project Background / Summary:
Lake Oswego Parks & Recreation Department completed the Parks Plan 2025 (Parks, Recreation and Natural Areas System Plan). This plan is the guiding document for the Parks and Recreation department providing direction and strategies for the next 15 years. The goals of this plan are:
- Identifying priorities for investment in the City’s parks, facilities, recreation programs and natural areas.
- Providing an analysis of parks and recreation sites, facilities and conditions,
- Has policies to guide the delivery of parks, facilities, recreation services, and natural areas management/restoration,
- Defines levels of service,
- Provides a detailed implementation plan/strategy for the first five years, which will include funding strategies and alternate long-term funding
- Provides a framework for future Parks Planning documents such as the Natural Areas Maintenance Strategic Plan, Signage Master Plan and other park master plans.
- Assited with developing park, recreation and natural area content for the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
Council Adopted the Parks Plan 2025 on July 31, 2012
Parks Plan 2025 Related Documents
- Community Needs Assessment: This document will quantify the need for parks, natural areas and recreation facilities and will describe the need for recreation programs; describe how maintenance and management needs will be determined. The needs assessment is a background and companion document to the Parks, Recreation and Natural Areas System Plan.
- Existing Conditions Report: This Document confirms the existing inventory of parks, natural areas and programs. The existing conditions report is a background and companion document to the Parks, Recreation and Natural Areas System Plan.
- Public Input Summary: This document describes some of the key findings of the public involvement process. The public input summary is a background and companion document to the Parks, Recreation and Natural Areas System Plan.
Contact Ryan Stee at 503-697-6575 or email at email@example.com for more information.
Jun 27 2012 - 12:00am
Jun 20 2012 - 12:00am
Jun 8 2011 - 12:00am
May 19 2011 - 12:00am
May 18 2011 - 12:00am
Mar 10 2011 - 12:00am
- 1 of 2
- next ›