What picnic shelters may be rented?
- George Rogers Park - Upper Picnic Shelter
- George Rogers Park - Lower Picnic Shelter
- Rossman Park Picnic Shelter
- Waluga Park - East Picnic Shelter
- Waluga Park - West Picnic Shelter
- Westlake Park Picnic Shelter
When may picnic shelters be reserved?
Picnic shelters may be reserved for use between March 1 and September 30 of each year. Reservations may be made for the current year beginning March 1.
What times are available for reservations?
Early block: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Late block: 3:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Blocks may not be combined. Only one block per day, per group.
How can I check picnic shelter availability?
Call 503-675-2549 to check availability. If leaving a voice message, include date, time and venue you are interested in knowing about.
To view/download a brochure or picnic shelter application for parks with picnic shelters, see Supporting Documents below. For Foothills, Millennium Plaza & Roehr Parks brochures and rental applications see Web Links below.