LU 12-0013: Development Review Permit, Conditional Use and Variances to construct a Restroom/Pumphouse and an Alum Tank Building.
The Applicant is requesting the following in order to construct a restroom/pumphouse and an alum tank building on the site:
- Development Review Permit;
- Conditional Use Permit;
- Class 1 variance to reduce the 5-ft. south side yard setback to three ft. for the alum tank building;
- Class 2 variance to reduce the 25-ft. front yard setback to 16.5 ft. for the alum tank building;
- Class 2 variance to the Building Orientation standard for the restroom/pumphouse building [LOC 50.45.010(7)(b)]; and,
- Removal of two maple trees (11” and 16”DBH).
16901 Maple CircleLake Oswego, OR