The applicant is requesting approval of a Development Review Permit for the following:
• Construction of an approximately 64,000 sq. ft. retail/office development in six single story, multi-tenant buildings;
• Minor Variances to reduce the 15-ft. setback by up to two feet along the Carman Dr. and Meadows Rd. frontages to accommodate canopies on Buildings C, D, E and F;
• Delineation of a Resource Preservation District; and
• The removal of 128 trees.
The Case File Materials posted under the designated Planning Division’s Land Use Project Pages and links are:
- There are additional materials in the Case File that the Project Manager believes are NOT for the purpose of addressing whether the proposed development application complies with the applicable criteria. These additional materials are NOT posted. (Only materials identified by the applicant or interested parties for the purpose of addressing the applicable criteria are made a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority.)
The Planning Division’s Case File may be viewed by the public Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in the Planning and Building Services Department. Persons are encouraged to contact the Project Manager to arrange for a suitable location to review the materials in the Case File.
Note: Materials exempt under the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.501 and 192.502 may be withheld from public review of the Case File; such materials are NOT a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority in determining whether or not the proposed development complies with the applicable criteria.
Land Use Applications & More