Skip to Main Content
City of Lake Oswego Oregon - Luscher Farm

LU 16-0005: A request for a variance in order to construct a 2-car garage attached to an existing single-family dwelling.

Project Description

The applicant is requesting approval of the following Major Variances in order to construct a 2-car garage on an existing single family dwelling:

A 16.5-foot reduction to the 25-foot front yard setback for a 8.5-foot setback;
A 6.5% increase to the 25% maximum allowed lot coverage for a total of 31.5%; and,
A variance to the Garage Appearance and Location standards.

Staff Reports/Memorandums

Notice of Limitations about Materials Posted on Land Use Project Pages

The Case File Materials posted under the designated Planning Division’s Land Use Project Pages and links are:

  • For the convenience of the community and are not the official version;
  • Posted on a periodic (not daily) basis. Typically, materials are not posted until the deadline for submission has passed, in order to post all materials relating to the same deadline at the same time.
  • Materials the Project Manager has designated at the time of posting to be included in the Record before the reviewing authority– the entire contents of the Planning Division’s Case File are NOT posted.

-  There are additional materials in the Case File that the Project Manager believes are NOT for the purpose of addressing whether the proposed development application complies with the applicable criteria. These additional materials are NOT posted. (Only materials identified by the applicant or interested parties for the purpose of addressing the applicable criteria are made a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority.)

The Planning Division’s Case File may be viewed by the public Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in the Planning and Building Services Department. Persons are encouraged to contact the Project Manager to arrange for a suitable location to review the materials in the Case File.

Note: Materials exempt under the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.501 and 192.502 may be withheld from public review of the Case File; such materials are NOT a part of the “record” before the reviewing authority in determining whether or not the proposed development complies with the applicable criteria.
Land Use Applications & More


16731 Greenbrier Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Javascript is required to view this map.

Tax Map



LU 16-0005


Land Use Case


Skip & Linda O'Neill

Project Contact

Johanna Hastay, Associate Planner

Reviewing Body


Related Meetings

Mon, Jun 20 7:00pm
Mon, Jun 6 7:00pm