New Residential Construction
Permit Applications will only be accepted between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
Please be aware of the following:
- The permit application must be filled out in its entirety, please provide all information including valuation, all square footages, number of bedrooms & bathrooms, etc.
- Contractor information must be included on trade permits. If not available, TBD should be indicated.
- Mechanical application must include quantities.
- Please take note of the SITE PLAN requirements. Planning Department must sign-off prior to submitting to the Building Department.
- Please review & complete the Residential check list for the Building & Planning Department provided.
- Your permit expires if work isn't started within 180 days from the date of issuance.
- Your permit expires if work is suspended or abandoned for 180 days or more. If you can't work within a 180-day period and don't wish to abandon the project, you may submit a written request to extend your permit for an additional 180-day period.
- Erosion Control application is to be submitted with separate mitigation plan and included with Building permit submittals. Please contact the Erosion Control Specialist at (503) 675-3991 for more information.
- If your lot includes any trees, please contact the Planning Department at (503) 635-0290