The Lake Oswego Skate Park at 5520 Willow Rd. (corner of Willow and Pilkington), is a membership based park, supervised by Parks & Recreation staff. The Park is open to all ages for Skateboarders and In-Line Skaters from Spring Break through mid-October.
The Park offers skate camps, private lessons, special events and more! To contact staff at the Skate Park, when open, please call 971-563-8045. For registration and other contact information please go to the Skate Park contact page.
Park Hours for 2015
The Skate Park is now closed for the winter and scheduled to reopen on March 21, 2015
Membership & Fees for 2015
The Skate Park is a membership based park. To become a member complete the membership form. Memberships are valid for the season (2015 - March 21 - October 4). The Fee information is as follows:
- One-day pass: $4
- Residents: $30
- Non-Residents: $50
Skate Park users are expected to follow the following guidelines when using the Park:
- Users are supervised during all hours of operation.
- Open to skateboarding & inline skating only.
- Helmets required.
- Skaters are free to enter & leave premises during operating hours.
- Parent-signed registration form required for skaters under 18.
- Skaters 18 and older must show ID when registering.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow