The Lake Oswego Skate Park at 5520 Willow Rd. (corner of Willow and Pilkington), is a membership based park, supervised by Parks & Recreation staff. The Park is open to all ages for Skateboarders and In-Line Skaters from Spring Break through mid-October.
The Park offers skate camps, private lessons, special events and more! To contact staff at the Skate Park, when open, please call 971-563-8045. For registration and other contact information please go to the Skate Park contact page.
Park Hours for 2014
Summer Season - June 12-August 31 open 12pm-8pm
Fall Season- September 2 - October 5
Saturday & Sunday 12-7pm
Membership & Fees for 2014
The Skate Park is a membership based park. To become a member complete the membership form. Memberships are valid for the season (2014 - March 22 - October 5). The Fee information is as follows:
- One-day pass: $4
- Residents: $30
- Non-Residents: $50
- 50% OFF Short Season Discount Memberships Available after August 11, 2014
Skate Park users are expected to follow the following guidelines when using the Park:
- Users are supervised during all hours of operation.
- Open to skateboarding & inline skating only.
- Helmets required.
- Skaters are free to enter & leave premises during operating hours.
- Parent-signed registration form required for skaters under 18.
- Skaters 18 and older must show ID when registering.
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow