As the Clerk of the Council, the City Recorder:
- Prepares and distributes the Council agenda
- Completes Council meeting minutes
- Maintains a calendar of pending issues
- Serves as the Elections Officer and coordinates Mayor and Council elections as well as city-wide measures
- Maintains the legislative history and documents from other departments for retention
In addition to the City Recorder, staff resources include a Deputy City Recorder/Administrative Assistant.
For information about these programs, contact Catherine Schneider, City Recorder, at 503-675-3984.