The Natural Resources Advisory Board is an eight-member (one youth member) citizen advisory body appointed by the City Council.
It meets each month to promote preservation of the City's natural resources.
Natural Resources Advisory Board Meetings
Meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of every month in the West End Building Oswego Room (the change in week and location became effective April 1, 2015).
Meetings are generally held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Meeting time, date, and location are subject to change. Please contact staff at (503) 534-5420 to confirm the details.
Notices of meetings are also published in the City's monthly newsletter -- Hello LO, on the City's community web calendar and on bulletin boards at the Adult Community Center, Library and on the first floor at City Hall.
The current board members are:
- Todd Van Rysselberghe Co-Chair (term expires 2/17)
- Craig Stephens Co-Chair (term expires 2/16)
- Heidi Schrimsher (term expires 2/18)
- Sean Sweeney (term expires 2/16)
- Stephanie Wagner (term expires 2/18)
- Fraser Wick (term expires 2/18)
- Youth Council Member: Kavya Sreedhar ( term expires 8/15)
- Council Liaison Designee: Joe Buck