The City of Lake Oswego provides City League recreational high school basketball for grades 9-12 during the winter season. For league information, rosters and rankings during the season click on the appropriate files below.
Online registration for the 2014-15 season opens October 15. Register at loparks.org.
- $55/per player fee (includes team shirt)
- Team registration format, individuals are not placed on teams
- Team managers must register first to set-up team
- Register for one of the following divisions:
- City League High School Basketball Boys 9/10
- City League High School Basketball Boys Jr-Sr
- City League High School Basketball Girls 9-12
- During the registration process a Parent/Guardian must initial that they have read the waiver for a minor
- Deadline to register a minimum of 8 players for your team is Wednesday, November 5.
- Required Team Manager/Adult Supervisor Organizational Meeting (learn the new registration system):
- Attend one of the following: Wednesday, October 15, 6:30-8pm OR Tuesday, October 21, 5:30-7pm at the West End Building.
High School Basketball Information, Schedules, Rosters and Rankings
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow