Flavia Hall, Circa 1937
Location: Pacific Highway
Architects Joseph Jacobberger and Alfred H. Smith designed this building in 1937. Originally used for a dormitory, it was later changed to an office building. Flavia Hall was designed in the Mediterranean style as were several other buildings on the campus. Characteristic features include the low-pitched hip roof with red clay tile, arched entry, and multi-light casement windows.