Boil Water Advisory - Check to see if you are affected.
City of Lake Oswego's customers are not affected by the Boil Water Advisory Notice sent out by the City of Portland today. If you receive water from the City of Lake Oswego, your water is safe.
However, if you are in the Lake Grove Water District or in Palatine Hills Water District, you are advised to boil your water. For more information visit: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/water/63892
If you are not sure from where you receive your water, use the City's interactive map to see what district you are in: http://gis.ci.oswego.or.us/public/flexmap/flexmap.html?map=Municipal_Wat....
View a map of the affected areas at https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205269933657110683123.0004f9f1f0b29....
Here is a list of affected Water Districts:
- Burlington Water District
- City of Gresham (North of I-84)
- Lake Grove Water District
- Lorna Portland Water
- Palatine Hill Water District
- Rockwood Water District
- Tigard Water Service Area (including Durham, King City and Bull Mountain)
- Valley View Water District
- West Slope Water District