- Public Works Home
- About Us
- Free Items
- Gallons of Water Used
- Kids Corner
- Rebate Programs
- The Clackamas River and You
- Water Management & Conservation Plan
- Weather Stations
- Water Audits
- Water Conservation Tips and Links
Irrigation Systems Videos
These videos provide detailed instructions for things that you can do that will reduce the amount of water your irrigation system uses. Videos No. 1, 2 and 4 are designed to be used along with the linked worksheets.
1. How much water do I need? Follow along on Worksheet No. 1
2. How much water am I using? Follow along on Worksheet No. 2
3. Yard Inconsistencies.
4. A watering schedule. Follow along on Worksheet No. 3
If you have questions or would like more information contact Kevin McCaleb, Water Conservation Specialist at 503-675-3747. Let’s work together on solutions.