Traffic Signals and Signs

The City of Lake Oswego owns 32 traffic signals. Please call Clackamas County at 503-655-8211 or email to to report any problems with traffic signals.

The City also owns and maintains over 7,000 street signs. If you see any leaning, damaged or missing street signs please report them to Public Works at 503-635-0280.

If there is overgrown vegetation that is blocking the line of sight for a street sign please report it to Public Works Maintenance for trimming. Please call 503-635-0280.