The City's Geographic Information Services Division can create custom maps to fit your need.
- Maps that feature one or more of the following items can be made:
- Base (streets, street names, lot lines, churches, major buildings, parks)
- Two-foot contours
- City and county limits
- Neighborhood association boundaries
- Fire hydrants
- Sensitive lands
- Flood plains
- City owned property
- Tree groves
- Zip codes
- Sanitary sewer system
- Water distribution system
- Surface water (storm) management system
A variety of scales are available to show the entire city down to a particular neighborhood or property. Aerial photographs are also available. The City has copies of County tax lot maps and subdivision plats, which show distances and bearings of parcel lot lines and the width of rights-of-way. The City also maintains copies of maps that show all existing public easements in the city.
The price for custom-made maps is negotiable depending on the complexity and size of the desired map.