- Parks and Recreation Home
- Things To Do
- How Do I...
- Find a Parks & Recreation Job
- Get a Block Party Permit
- Get a Film Permit
- Get a Special Event Permit
- Make a Park Reservation (Picnic Shelters/Premier Parks)
- Photograph Commercially in a LO Park
- Receive Human Services
- Register for Classes
- Register for Sports Leagues
- Reserve Athletic Fields
- Reserve a Room for a Meeting
- Scholarship Program
- Teach a Class and Submit a Proposal
- View Documents
- View Fall Catalog
- View Forms & Permits
- Parks Bond Investment Outreach
Parks & Recreation Summer 2020 Catalog
Discover all the ways Parks & Recreation promotes Living Well in LO. Register online at www.loparks.org.
Questions about classes and services can be answered at 503-675-2549.
Parks & Recreation publishes seasonal catalogs that provide information about classes, activities, special events and camps offered by the department. See current catalogs under Attachments. The catalog seasons and class start dates are Winter Spring (January 1 - April 30), Summer (May 1 - August 31), and Fall (September 1 - December 31). All classes and activities are available on the registration website once registration opens. Click Online Registration or contact Parks & Recreation at 503-675-2549 to register.